WORK WITH US!
The Grateful Dog is an independently run, AVA-certified kitchen for minimally processed and gently-cooked dog food in Singapore.
We are made up of a team of passionate dog owners and lovers who create the freshest meals and treats by hand for dogs all over the island.
Whether you have a talent for the extraordinary or you are a master in perfecting a task (or two!), if you have the drive and commitment, we would love to have the chance to meet you.
Part Time Kitchen Crew – Two positions available
Salary: $8.00 per hour
Minimum commitment: 5 months (starting in September 2019)
- Assisting the Kitchen Supervisor in ensuring high quality and safe production of dog food
- Daily preparation of dog food ingredients
- Preparation of product packaging
- Packing of finished products
- Maintaining a clean kitchen and shop space through daily cleaning of kitchen, including washing of dishes, sweeping, mopping and wiping down of table surfaces
- Must love dogs
- Know how to wash and cut up a carrot safely? Great! No other experience is required except your willingness to learn
- Good personal hygiene and practice of hygienic standards in the workplace
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Able to converse basic English
- Carrying of heavy/bulky items may be required
- Singaporean / PR only
- Min 16 years old and above
Hours and Employment
Days: Mondays – Saturdays
Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm (Mondays – Fridays), 9:30 am – 1:30 pm (Saturdays)
Overtime Pay: Applicable
Includes medical benefits
Interested parties please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title: Kitchen Crew (Part-time)
All available vacancies are listed on our website. If there’s nothing listed that you are keen on, but you would still like to chat with us, please contact us here.