WORK WITH US!
The Grateful Dog is an independently run, AVA-certified kitchen for minimally processed and gently-cooked dog food in Singapore.
We are made up of a team of passionate dog owners and lovers who create the freshest meals and treats by hand for dogs all over the island.
Whether you have a talent for the extraordinary or you are a master in perfecting a task (or two!), if you have the drive and commitment, we would love to have the chance to meet you.
Kitchen Crew (Contract basis) – Position Filled
Salary: $8 per hour
- Ensuring high quality and safe production of dog food
- Daily preparation of dog food ingredients
- Sticking of labels on packaging
- Maintaining a clean kitchen space through daily cleaning of kitchen, including washing of dishes, sweeping, mopping and wiping down of table surfaces
- Must love dogs
- Know how to wash and cut up a carrot safely? Great! No other experience is required
- Able to converse basic English
- Openness to learn
- Carrying of heavy/bulky items occasionally
- Able to work until the end of February 2019, excluding public holidays
Hours and Employment
Term: Contract basis (29th Jan 2019 – 28th Feb 2019 with possible extension)
Days: Mondays – Fridays
Time: 2pm – 6pm (Mondays – Fridays)
Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
Overtime Pay: Applicable
Applicants of all ages and gender are welcome.
Interested parties please email us at email@example.com using the subject title: Kitchen Crew (Contract Basis)
All available vacancies are listed on our website. If there’s nothing listed that you are keen on, but you would still like to chat with us, please contact us here.