Wholistic Wild Antartic Krill Oil
60 capsules (500mg/capsule)
Keep your best friend in optimal health with 100% pure omega-3 krill oil from the pristine waters of Antarctica that contains high levels of EPA and DHA. It also has a powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, derived from the natural red pigment in krill. This oil is easily absorbed by your dog’s body and contains beneficial substances like phospholipids that help with cell structure.
What makes this great for your dog?
- Krill, a shrimp like crustacean contains more EPA than fish oil (180 mg/g in regular fish oil vs 240 mg/g EPA in krill oil)
- Contains high levels of powerful antioxidants including vitamin A and E, and natural occurring astaxanthin. Antioxidants like astaxanthin have been shown to aid in the elimination of harmful “free radicals”.
- Healthy coats that are full of lustre, less itchy skin and skin conditions
- No accumulation of heavy metals in krill
- High absorbtion rate
- A sustainable food source
- Dogs 1-18 kg ……………………….1 capsule
- Dogs 19 kg and over……………..2 capsules
Out of stock